Mike Gitter, Andrew W.K., Voyager 1, Scallops, Barnes & Barnes, Sports Insanity.
Star Wars inconsistencies and contradictions have always drove me crazy. The difference between Yoda in the original trilogy vs the prequels is gigantic. This interview with author David Brin questions the ideology presented by George Lucas. While it may seem ridiculous to analyze a perceived pop corn movie this much, it is an interesting take on what people get from the movies vs what Lucas is pushing.
Stars Wars belongs to our dark past—a long, tyrannical epoch of fear, illogic, despotism, and demagoguery that our ancestors struggled…
- Did Mötley Crüe replace Nikki Sixx with a teenaged alcoholic satanist clone in 1983?
- Sheet music to play Kraftwerk’s ‘Pocket Calculator’ on a pocket calculator.
- “The Universe Exists Because We Are Here”.
- Boy Howdy! Killer merch for Creem magazine documentary.
- ‘Eat The Rich’: Cult rock and roll comedy with Lemmy, Shane Macgowan, Paul Mccartney, Angela Bowie.
- Amtrak vs snow, in slow-mo.
- The man in the Godzilla suit.
- The science backed ways music affects your brain and productivity.