Ooops forgot to post these yesterday.
Mike Gitter, Andrew W.K., Voyager 1, Scallops, Barnes & Barnes, Sports Insanity.
Motorhead, Lightning, Time, Descartes…
Continue reading “This Weeks Links”
- Did Mötley Crüe replace Nikki Sixx with a teenaged alcoholic satanist clone in 1983?
- Sheet music to play Kraftwerk’s ‘Pocket Calculator’ on a pocket calculator.
- “The Universe Exists Because We Are Here”.
- Boy Howdy! Killer merch for Creem magazine documentary.
- ‘Eat The Rich’: Cult rock and roll comedy with Lemmy, Shane Macgowan, Paul Mccartney, Angela Bowie.
- Amtrak vs snow, in slow-mo.
- The man in the Godzilla suit.
- The science backed ways music affects your brain and productivity.