Here it is in all it’s glory. Yngwie J. Malmsteen loosing his shit on an airplane. If your work frowns on swearing, headphone will be required.
One of Milwaukee’s most loved bands have returned. This time they toned down the Who influence filtered through 90′s alt rock/post punk/aggro for more of a general 60′s rock filtered through the same 90′s lens. At first listen, this is my favorite album of theirs.
Was wondering what people are looking for from bands/musicians on social media.
It’s only 5 questions so it should be less than 5 minutes of your time.
Leave comments here if you have further thoughts.
ROCK AND/OR ROLL 020 – HEAVY SEVENTIES PART 2
BJ and Fistful of Dave are back to share with you 30 carefully selected songs by some of the lesser-known purveyors of seventies rock at its heaviest.
Beyond my blathering the Rock and/or Roll podcast is great.
Hear is what we blab about and play:
- THE MOVE – BRONTOSAURUS
- HAYSTACKS BALBOA – THE CHILDREN OF HEAVEN
- SIR LORD BALTIMORE – PUMPED UP
- BANG – LIONS, CHRISTIANS
- DUST – LOVE ME HARD
- TOAD – STAY
- JERUSALEM – PRIMITIVE MAN
- CAPTAIN BEYOND – FROZEN OVER
- BARNSTORM – TURN TO STONE
- SILVERHEAD – ACE SUPREME
- HIGHWAY ROBBERY – FIFTEEN
- TIGER B. SMITH – TIGER ROCK
- THREE MAN ARMY – WHAT’S YOUR NAME
- PENTAGRAM – FOREVER MY QUEEN
- GRANICUS – BAD TALK
- TEAR GAS – I’M GLAD
- SENSATIONAL ALEX HAREY BAND – VAMBO
- BUDGIE – HAMMER AND TONGS
- KING CRIMSON – RED
- GOOD RATS – FIREBALL EXPRESS
- HAWKWIND – MOTORHEAD
- PINK FAIRIES – CITY KIDS
- ARMAGEDDON – PATHS AND PLANES AND FUTURE GAINS
- CAIN – QUEEN OF THE NIGHT
- STARZ – OVER AND OVER
- MOXY – THROUGH THE STORM
- TRUTH AND JANEY – THE LIGHT
- TASTE – TEENAGE ANTHEM
- PAT TRAVERS – HAMMERHEAD
- ROSE TATTOO – ROCK N’ ROLL OUTLAW